The Capitol Theatre in historic downtown Greeneville is about to get a spooky makeover just in time for Halloween. The theatre, which was built in 1934, has its fair share of spooky stories, and the Capitol is excited to open up the building to let the public explore every creepy nook and cranny.
The Capitol Theatre will be hosting guided tours of the Haunted Theatre on the following dates/times:
Friday, 10/28 – 7PM-11PM
Saturday, 10/29 – 7PM-11PM
Sunday, 10/30 – 7PM-9PM
Monday, 10/31 – 7PM-9PM
Admission: No advance tickets
$5.00 Children under 12
Group rates available.
Contact the Capitol Theatre e-mail rhonda@capitolgreeneville.
The Capitol Hunted Theatre of Greeneville has the following Rules, Regulations & Physical Requirements.
• Guests must be able to climb stairs.
• Must be able to Walk / stand for 30 minutes.
• Not recommend for guest with a Heart conditions, stroke or back problems.
The following rules and regulations aim to provide a safe, fun—and frightening experience for everyone.
• No open flames or smoking on the premises.
• No sharp objects, weapons or firearms on the premises.
• Do not touch, harass or endanger Haunted Theatre performers.
• Do not use cell phones, cameras, tape recorders or other electronic devices during the show.
For your protection and for the protection of Haunted Theatre employees, Security Personnel are on the premises and in the house itself. To provide a safe and terrifying experience for all patrons, the following Rules are in effect and apply to. BE SCARED BUT, BE SAFE. Haunted Theatre prides itself on providing a terrifying environment while maintaining a higher standard of patron AND staff safety.
NO REFUNDS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The Capitol HAUNTED Theatre is one of the scariest and best haunted attractions. However, for those few who can’t make it into the attraction, leave early, or feel they have reason to ask for a refund after the fact, all sales are final and refunds will not be given.